Cloud IT support and on-site business IT support services for – Internet, network, email, cloud apps, web sites, servers, computers & devices, security, and backup & recovery.
IT Services Since 2000
Cloud Administrator has been providing IT consulting, and IT Support Services to business and education since 2000.
From small business to stock market listed entities across education (higher and K12), health, finance, insurance, construction, corporate, manufacturing, education, and government customers.
High Value IT Services and IT Consulting
We’ve always been about senior high value consulting, project management, and key vendor relationships to provide whole of business services and resourcing.
Partner relationships selected to support customer requirements include HP, Microsoft, Vmware, Google, Ruckus Wireless, Symantec, and many others.
Great Service is Fast Service
One of the most important factors in customer satisfaction is speed to resolution.
Teamviewer found – “82% of customers say the main factor in a great service experience is getting a quick solution to their issue” (5 Need to Know Customer Experience Statistics for your Support Center).
Customer trust and satisfaction dramatically increases with the quick IT Support intervention over remote control to a customer desktop or device.
Gold Coast Based – Remote IT Support Everywhere
A Short Excerpt from the Cloud Administrator Story
- Deployed the first NSW Board of Studies HSC Results web farm infrastructure. To distribute HSC results to HSC students, the NSW Board of Studies decided to publish to the Internet with a “go live” on the designated HSC results release date at 6am sharp.
- Dominos Pizza ADSL rollout. Established some of the first ADSL broadband private networks across Dominos Pizza Sydney outlets.
- one of the first Google Apps Partners in Australia
- Multi-point private network deployment and operation. Project managed the deployment of multi-state eastern seaboard private networks – securely connecting companies including Austcorp Group, Pittwater local Government, and Nuigini Tours.
- Construction projects – for Austcorp Group and Boston University Camperdown Sydney Campus. Delivered building services development and construction project management across security, telephones, internet, library, wireless, and data centre infrastructure.
- Designed the city-wide Public Wi-Fi solution for the City of the Gold Coast. The 2nd largest local Government in Australia.
- ComfortDelgro Cabcharge. Successfully migrated from Microsoft Exchange on-premise to Microsoft Office 365 during the earliest days of version 1 of Office 365 in Australia.
- Startup experience collaborating with early stage startup ventures. Including selling and deploying enterprise wireless mobility solutions in to Vodafone, Optus, and Telstra in 2000-2002 when wireless data was pre-3G/4G.
- Forensic IT investigations to support legal teams in the event of businesses going into administration.
- Many Data Centre Vmware Virtualization projects.
- Countless Microsoft Windows Server/ Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL Server deployment/upgrade projects.
- Retainer as senior consultant and advisor to larger IT Teams including large NSW private school, construction, and the motor industry.
- Early adopter to partner and work with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Local government application hosting and broadband projects.
- High speed fibre internet tail solution selling, provisioning, and management.
About Dale Harper
Dale worked with leading Australian VAR Co-Cam, then Fujitsu where he worked with many leading brands, including Boral, Vodafone, and Macquarie Bank.
At Fujitsu Dale became involved in evaluating the very first version of Windows Server (Windows NT 3.5 beta) then went to Zurich Insurance for 3 years to lead a team introducing the nascent Microsoft Windows Server Platform- back when Windows Server was still called Windows NT Server (3.5, 3.51, and NT 4). Windows Server 2000 supplanted Novell Netware at Zurich Insurance. In 1999 Dale then left Zurich Insurance and started his own IT Consultancy and has been at it without interruption up to today.
Over 20 years the name has changed (BIGDY, Bunch of Cowboys, now Cloud Administrator), but Dale Harper always maintained the same unrelenting focus on IT services and support.
Now Cloud Administrator recognises the primacy of the internet both as the way businesses conduct business across many industry verticals – whether products or services based – and as the most efficient and cost-effective IT Support channel. Cloud Administrator is positioned with a cloud-based remote IT and on-site support capacity to align with today’s business IT requirements.
Contact Cloud Administrator to get started
We’d love to hear from you and help with your next project or outstanding tasks. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Cloud-based IT support. Australia-wide for all cities – including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Adelaide, and regional Australia.
Onsite and online via remote support over the internet using secure remote access to your computers and devices.
Or use this form to connect with us:
3 Benetti Crescent, Hope Island, Queensland 4212
Phone: +61 07 5551 1423